ponedeljek, 25. maj 2015

Cassiopeia - stages of construction

The following works will be my challenges and occupation in the near future:

  • buying and installing the motor
  • abrasion of the hull and fine epoxy application
  • completion of the deck with teak wood
  • mast erection
  • equipment assembling
  • inboard furniture
  • making of sails

Thank you to everybody that is supporting me!
Slowly I'm raising funds for a new motor.
Indiegogo campaign looks a bit exotic for my followers but it's never too late to join and support wooden schooner building at  http://igg.me/at/dan-cassiopeia   












Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Next challenge - production of masts

I had to perform 2 months of school practice and I decided to produce  wooden masts for Cassiopeia as the main task. The challenge was qu...