ponedeljek, 4. maj 2015

Wellcome to Indiegogo campaign WOODEN BOAT CASSIOPEIA – DAN POLJSAK, age 18



I can't wait for the day to finish Cassiopeia and sail away to discover new horizons.
Peers, sea lovers and sailing boat enthusiasts follow my story and I decided to raise funds through global crowdfunding engine Indiegogo.com to finish Cassiopeia.
You can find and support my campaign at

http://igg.me/at/dan-cassiopeia - "WOODEN BOAT CASSIOPEIA – DAN POLJSAK, age 18”


Everybody is kindly invited to participate and spread the word about Cassiopeia project. Even a symbolic contribution can make a big difference that will help me finish the works.  
Thank you!  Let the sea connect us into the circle of life and love,
 


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Next challenge - production of masts

I had to perform 2 months of school practice and I decided to produce  wooden masts for Cassiopeia as the main task. The challenge was qu...