četrtek, 7. maj 2015

Working moments and challenges...

There are some photos of my latest works - mostly strengthen details and wood sculpturing.




Huge thank you to those who were "early birds" supporting my campaign at Indiegogo.com
I hope my next engagement will be buying and installing new motor.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/wooden-boat-cassiopeia-dan-poljsak-age-18/x/10638297


Cassiopeio in napredek pri gradnji lahko pogledate tudi na sejmu Internautice, od 5. do 10. maja, v Portorožu. Vabljeni!
Cassiopeia is exhibited at Internautica boat show, 5th - 10th May, Portoroz Slovenia



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Next challenge - production of masts

I had to perform 2 months of school practice and I decided to produce  wooden masts for Cassiopeia as the main task. The challenge was qu...