četrtek, 19. februar 2015

Constellation Cassiopeia

I'd like to thank all the followers for the nice comments on FB. Seems that some of us share the story about Cassiopeia constellation. There were some people in my surroundings that advised me to pick a local or Slovenian names for the new sailing boat. But for me the beauty of Cassiopeia on the northern sky was above everything. I wanted to demonstrate the connection between the sea and the stars and the story that is happening in between. The story about my dream and connection to nature and natural materials.
Follow the blog. I have lot's of interesting news to share.



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Next challenge - production of masts

I had to perform 2 months of school practice and I decided to produce  wooden masts for Cassiopeia as the main task. The challenge was qu...