sreda, 4. oktober 2017

Feeling grateful

I feel very excited since I've received new tools from my sponsor. 😊
I'm sure I would  finish Cassiopeia one year earlier if I'd had such quality tools from the beginning.















Huge thanks to Perles! 
Using high quality tools makes work much easier

I'd like to share some thoughts about the beauty of the wood.

When you work with natural material as wood you can feel the life in it.  Different types of wood have a very partical smell and it's so different to plastics.  Many trees had to fall first, but during the work process the wood becomes alive again.


  





A lot of hand work, little details and love bring life into wooden products.











                                  This is the beauty of wooden boats - 
                                  you can feel they have a soul.






  

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Next challenge - production of masts

I had to perform 2 months of school practice and I decided to produce  wooden masts for Cassiopeia as the main task. The challenge was qu...