ponedeljek, 25. september 2017

Cooperation with sponsor - PERLES tools

For those who didn't read all my blogs I 'd like to make a brief review of my work.
I started to build a unique wooden schonner four years ago and I invested around 6000 work hours in this project.
The schooner is called Cassiopeia and is almost ready. During the process I got a lot of new experiences and I had to overcome many challenges but the satisfaction is enormous.


I realised that making a boat on your own is even more difficult than building a house. A lot of hand work, stability calculation, irregular shapes, carving massive wood etc. 
I'm very grateful to all my donators, sponsors and friends who helped me realise my dreams. The most supportive was my family.





The past weeks were quite busy-  a lot of never-ending sanding and focusing on details. Also finishing the interior, electricity and little artistic details that will make Cassiopeia special.














Having good tools at work is very important.
I used the drilling machine that my mum gave as a gift to my dad when they were at my age and it's still working! That's amazing. And I'm so glad that the same company now called PERLES has become my main sponsor. I'm sure that using best quality tools will help me finish the boat faster.





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Next challenge - production of masts

I had to perform 2 months of school practice and I decided to produce  wooden masts for Cassiopeia as the main task. The challenge was qu...